Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Meme

A longer update at some point in the future. For now, just a note to thank you for your prayers, concern, and support. Someday, I will be able to bring myself to tell you what has happened in the past few days. For the moment, please know that I am being well cared for, we all are. I am in awe of the love that has been expressed for this family.

I wish this post could be longer, but it can’t be, point blank. Instead, I am taking Ria’s lead and posting this little get to know me entry. More to come later, I promise.

University:
Duke (Go Blue Devils!)
Song: Let It Be, The Beatles
Album: Smell the Color Nine, Chris Rice
Movie: Sweet November
TV Show: Gilmore Girls
Actor: Vin Diesel (JD is so wrong!)
College:
Wellesley
Cook Book: Any book that has a number to the local take-out.
Shampoo: Nexus
Store: Bed, Bath, & Beyond and/or Bath and Body Works
Starbucks Drink: Carmel Apple Cider
High School: Any school that I don’t have to teach in.
Bookstore: Barnes & Noble
Clothing store: AE
Smell: Romance, by Ralph Lauren or Angel Heavenly, by Victoria’s Secret
Sport: Soccer and tennis
Food: Sugar-free French Vanilla pudding
Form of art: Contemporary Abstract
Decade: The 00's haven’t been great...but I wouldn’t go back to any other decade.
Time to go to sleep: When I’m not alone.
City: Where my heart is...
Magazine: Cosmo or Redbook
Boy: Boy? Think Man.
Band: Casting Crowns
Doughnut:
Krispy Kreme New York Cheesecake
Record Store: Sam Goody
Beatles Album: Yellow Submarine
Method of Birth Control: Abstinence?
Kind of Computer: At the moment...Dell. Yesterday? Sony. Next Week? Toshiba
Little brother: Nada
Room: Sara’s room upstairs.
Writing utensil:
PaperMate™ Liquid Expresso Extra Fine
Bag: Coach
Pocket Satchel (The best money ever spent!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home